Enrolling your child in LISD for the first time? Visit the district's New-student Registration page or call the school to schedule an appointment if you are in need of assistance. Please see all of the items listed below that are required to complete your child's registration.
What to Bring
Please have the registration forms and copies of the following documents ready to complete the registration process
- a copy of the student's birth certificate (Note: Parents can go directly to Texas.gov to order a certified birth certificate for $22, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. This online service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child’s birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services.)
- proof of residency (lease/contract, current utility bill)
- the student's Social Security card
- immunization record or affidavit of conscience exemption | Immunization Requirements
- most recent report card and standardized test results
- withdrawal papers from your child's previous school
- a photo identification of parent/guardian
- legal paperwork (divorce decrees, etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact the campus registrar for assistance.